Affiliated departments and school
TEM travel and expense management
What is TEM?
- TEM is the acronym for the University’s new electronic Travel & Expense Management system
- A web-based system that will replace the current Travel/Employee Expense Reimbursement Form and the Invoice Voucher and Travel/Program Advance Form
- Includes BUSINESS MEAL reimbursements
- Very FAST reimbursements
- Login page http://www.obfs.uillinois.edu/tem-resources/
TEM Additional Information
- Visibility to expense reports throughout the process -
eliminates the "black hole"
- Employees may designate a Proxy to create expense reports on their behalf
- Faculty and other approver/reviewers, may designate a Proxy to approve/review expense reports on their behalf (Proxy must represent the appropriate reporting line of the one level or above the employee seeking reimbursement)
- Employees MUST electronically submit their own expense reports